23 December 2022

Bringing Myself Up to Date


This is Concatenation ("a series of interconnected or interdependent things or events"), my quilt top from the AHIQ Color Palette challenge.

It measures 56" x 72" and is promised to our younger son once quilted and finished.
 

Here you can see the backing (upper left) and the binding (lower right).

You can read more about the quilt's story HERE on my blog or by using the labels in this blog's sidebar.


This is Pandemonium from the AHIQ Symmetry or Not challenge.  

I donated the top, back, and binding during the 2022 Hands 2 Help effort.

Alycia of Quilty Girl quilted and bound Pandemonium and then shipped it off to Mercyful Quilts.


Here is another photo of it finished.

You can read more about this quilt HERE on my blog or by using the labels on this blog.

You can also see Alycia's finished reveal post HERE.

(finished photos from Alycia)


And this is Forty-Six from the AHIQ String Tulip QAL challenge.

I also donated this top, back, and binding during the 2022 Hands 2 Help effort.

Alycia of Quilty Girl quilted and bound Forty-Six and then shipped it off to Mercyful Quilts.

(finished photos from Alycia)


This is the back side of Forty-Six.

You can read more about this quilt HERE on my blog or by using the labels on this blog.

You can also see Alycia's finished reveal post HERE.

* * *

So this brings me up to date with three recent AHIQ challenges.

And I'll be back with another post next week to share the finish for Ukiyo, my second quilt from the Symmetry or Not Challenge.




5 comments:

Ann said...

You are so kind to donate these lovely quilts to others. And a champ at meeting the prompts. Congratulations and thanks for sharing.

Mystic Quilter said...

So good to see these finishes Julie. A reminder also to me to be organised with up-coming 2023 prompts!

Janie said...

Beautiful group of quilts! I do like your color challenge quilt, blue is soothing and one of my favorite colors.
Good for you Julie!

Doris Perlhuhn said...

Beautiful quilts. Love especially the tulip quilt. Very nice work all of them.

Kaja said...

Wow! What a great bunch of quilts. Thank you for gathering them all together in one post; it's interesting to see your responses to the challenges gathered together like this.