15 December 2022

Mostly Green AHIQ Challenge Quilt Saw Tooth Border Final Arrangement Decision!

My Mostly Green Quilt with Saw Tooth border arrangement.

 Hello AHIQ Friends! 

I've decided on the final sawtooth border arrangement for my Mostly Green Quilt and will now begin piecing the saw tooth border sections together. The piecing is a little fiddly but I'll get it done. 

I just finished a practice quilt top with a small hour glass blocks medallion and a saw tooth border. You can see it on my previous post@crazyvictoriana.blogspot.com.

Happy Holidays!

5 comments:

Ann said...

A masterful arrangement, Janie.

Janie said...

Thank you, Ann!

Angie in SoCal said...

Excellent job!

Kaja said...

Fantastic. I love the variation in the size of your squares. It creates such a lot of movement. And the sawtooth border is a perfect counterbalance.

Quiltdivajulie said...

This is just exactly "right" - lots of movement and I do love your borders!