14 September 2020

Friend check!

Other than Janie (thanks Janie!) we haven't been posting much. I suppose I could go searching for you individually, but I like efficiency. 

Let me explain: I have seven sisters. (No brothers.) Calling each one would take a full day on the phone, because when we do start talking... Well, it requires lots of time to catch up and giggle and chatter. So we text every sister in a big group of eight. We still catch up and giggle and chatter, but everyone gets all the news at the same time. Efficient.

So now back to everyone here, it's time for a roll call. All in one neat package, at the same time, in the same place. I'll make it easy and start:

Hi, I'm Mary. I fought CoVid and won. (Rather easily for a 60 year old.) We had a hurricane and more are coming but Louisianans are survivors. I have lots going on creatively but for that just go to my blog. I'll make it easy: https://www.fleurdelisquilts.blogspot.com. 

How are you? What are you working on? How are you getting on with the insanity of 2020? 

2 comments:

Marly said...

Hallo Mary
I'm not sure if you meant, "leave a comment" or "write a post".
Anyway here's a comment. I haven't posted for several months, not because I've been ill, but because I haven't done much improv, and what I did do was so small I forgot to post! I can rectify that now by copying the bulk of a post from my personal blog to this one.
Thanks Mary for giving a prompt to get moving in spite of the worrying news about Covid.
Greetings
Marly.

audrey said...

So good to hear that you made it through Covid safely! Nice to hear from our fellow AHIQ friends.:)