13 January 2020

Hour Glass Challenge Progress and a Little Color Obsession

Started with these blocks.

Current collection of units for the hourglass challenge.


Happy Monday!

This is the collection of units I've pieced so far, large and smaller hour glass blocks and improv units.
The yellow green is Kona Cotton Wasabi, one of my favorites. The dark brown is Espresso, fun in the mix. And yes, I know the name of the light grey, blue and the tan but I won't obsess over them.

I'm not ready to arrange yet, just piecing units for now.
Stop in at my blog to see what else I'm working on.

Have fun with your projects, I'll stop in to visit.

11 comments:

Julierose said...

Neat HG's in your collection so far...hugs, Julierose

Ann said...

As I wrote on your blog, these a scrumptious colors. They make me want to dig through my stash... but I bet I’d need to go shopping.

Robin said...

Looks like you're having fun. This is going to be a great challenge to follow.

Quiltdivajulie said...

Loving those greens -- I have a project ready to start but haven't had time to work on it yet.

Kaja said...

Ooh, I like the yellow in the mix. This is a really appealing set of colours.

audrey said...

These are great looking! Such sharp colors.:)

Monica said...

Right there in my favourite colour scheme! Can't wait to see where it goes!

Marly said...

Lovely colours; heading for success!

O'Quilts said...

Very inspiring!!!

Mary Marcotte said...

Some friends said just this past weekend that "yellow fixes everything" and I've looking for ways that could prove it to be true. Turns out that so far yellow works with most colors. I definitely love it here.

Mystic Quilter said...

Looking lovely and interesting, beautiful Spring colours!