30 July 2019

Red Floral for the Floral Challenge and Alice #1 Final Borders

Alice #1 with final borders, for now.

Red Floral with bits of teatime paraphernalia, 'Wonderland' by Cotton & Steel/Rifle Paper.


Hello AHIQ friends!

This week has been busy for me but I managed to get Alice #1's final border on.
It's final for now but I may change my mind when I get all four Alice blocks done and see how they play together. Two blocks are mostly red, two are mostly blue, my inspiration comes from the Alice in Wonderland book. I recently bought an illustrated copy for my grand daughter, so fun!

That's the news, stop by for more at Crazyvictoriana.blogspot.com. How are your improv projects coming along?

I'll be by to visit.


2 comments:

Ann said...

That fabric works so well in your quilt and plays into the floral challenge.

Mary Marcotte said...

It just keeps getting better! Love!