12 February 2022

Pick a Color - My Second Month's Color Palette



I bought 2 yards of this fabulous elephant print on sale.

(double click the image to see more detail)

I absolutely love it.

But how to use it?

For this second month of the 
Color Palette / Pick a Color challenge,
I pulled the elephants out and decided to play around.

(BA Design represented by Ruth Levinson Design
for Timeless Treasures - pattern #Ruth-C 4711)

 


I pulled these pieces of yardage from the stash.

Oh my goodness -  this combination 
seriously tempts me to actually make something.





And I couldn't help but notice 
how this year's Pantone Color relates.




So, my plan for a monthly palette post just ended.

I am going to use this group 
(along with more fabrics from the stash)
and make some variation of a coins quilt.

Stay tuned . . .


Quiltdivajulie


7 comments:

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Wow that is a gorgeous elephant fabric. I would have trouble cutting into it. You selected a great bunch of fabrics to go with it.

QuiltGranma said...

Beautiful collection of fabrics there!

audrey said...

Lovely mix of fabric! I always enjoy getting a glimpse of your fabric stacks.:)

Kaja said...

That elephant fabric is fantastic! I am glad you are going to keep going with this.

Mystic Quilter said...

I love these fabrics, purple and green beautiful together.

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Wow, beautiful fabric! And I love the complementary fabrics you choose. It's going to be a fabulous quilt.

Ann said...

Such great fabric to inspire us all. Love the elephants and can't wait to see what you do.