01 July 2020

Going With The Inspiration!

Already getting started on the new challenge! It just clicked on like a light switch being turned on the other day and I didn't even hesitate. Just went with it. I don't have a fleshed out idea of where this is headed yet, but I know that eventually I will be adding a bit of applique. Of course. That's where the most positive vibes always are for me!
Start of the Positive Thinking prompt
The letters have been much easier this time around, just trying to get the right look and feel in regards to overall attitude. It's so interesting starting with cut up shirts instead of working them in during the process. Will definitely run out sooner than I like! You can read more about the thinking behind this particular start over at my blog....

4 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

LOVE this!!

Julierose said...

Wonderful sentiment and great letter work hugs, Julierose

Ann said...

Me, too. I love the sentiment and your idea to make a quilt with it. Words, applique, quilting - the perfect combination.

Janie said...

Audrey this is so beautiful! Thank you for sharing your encouraging work.