12 November 2019

Floral Challenge Art Quilt Progress, Focus Color Blue

The small floral is the focus fabric, blue the focus color.

The units have been arranged into 'Grey Star' art quilt.


Hello quilt friends from Rancho Palos Verdes!

I've been working on 'Grey Star' small art quilt for a couple of weeks now and figured it was time to report progress.
It started in response to the AHIQ Floral Challenge. I had some floral fabric I needed to do something with, it was calling to me. 
I used the small blue floral as the focus and chose other prints and solids around that. 

For more info and progress visit my blog crazyvictoriana.blogspot.com.

Have a great week, I'll be by to visit.

3 comments:

Robin said...

So much vitality-I love it,

Kaja said...

Your colour choices always feel so joyful. I especially love the mix of prints you have chosen to back up your dark blue floral.

Mystic Quilter said...

Beautiful and bright!!