17 September 2018



I finally started the Map challenge.  I'm making a path with these tiny flying geese units.  See more information here.

I have been researching my neighborhood and realized that not only did my great- grandparents only live 4 blocks away in 1910 but my grandfather was in that house, my great great grandmother lived across the street, my mother and I (whole family) moved in the neighborhood in 1960, and my son lived in the same area when he went to college in the 1990's.  That's 6 generations living in a 4 1/2 block area.

Hope to make some good progress.
Robin

2 comments:

Kaja said...

My family are so scattered it's hard to imagine so many family members having been in one place, even over an extended period. I like the idea of tracking your pathway through time and space with the tiny geese.

Mary Marcotte said...

Five of my sisters joined the military and were scattered across the globe. All have returned to the US and most are now in Louisiana. It's such a safe feeling to know that family is close by.
I can't wait to see how your geese fit into the overall quilt. I do like that scenery fabric (I clicked the link) and believe you have a great start. It's going to be fun overlapping the generations across the blocks.