28 July 2018

My Purple Challenge Improv

I just found my favorite improv on the floor behind the Christmas fabric..
Lord help me.
The bottom picture is the example of our purple challenge.
Those are the blocks and Terri has finished her top for her granddaughter.
I took the same blocks and cut them up
See below...my latest adventure in improv.
Even the picture is wonky.
My friends think that I do not understand the challenge.
I love the challenge.
Always trying to do it my way.
Diane Muldoon at O'Quilts





3 comments:

Kaja said...

You totally nailed this one! I guess your friends just don't have the same type of quilting brain as you.

Robin said...

it's so interesting to see how different minds tackle the same problem. Thank goodness we are not all alike.

audrey said...

What a great looking quilt! I am still loving the center on this one. And big smiles for you going your own way even when your friends don't understand!:)