27 June 2018

The Patriotic Storm #1, comes to Charlotte

 Celebrating chaos with order...if improv can be orderly.
 Maybe orderly chaos...not that I am ever orderly.
I should send you a picture of my sewing rooms if you really want
to see improv...although you can check all that out on my blog.
Did I mention how much I love fabric??
 
 Will post my other patriotic quilt later as...the real storms of summer are here now with a natural firework...boom!!
xo from Diane

ps...my pictures are not as good as all of yours...help needed so....
I want to post my pictures so you can zoom in and see the fabrics.

7 comments:

Robin said...

Love the Chinese Coin combination of fabrics. Nothing beats a patriotic quilt in my book.

Kaja said...

If you click on your photos you do get a larger version - though you can't zoom in. This seems to be pretty much the same for all of us. Maybe someone else is better at this stuff than me and knows how to get a picture you can zoom in on. Nothing wrong with orderly improv!

audrey said...

I happen to like orderly improv. It's a great way to attack the chaos!

Mary Marcotte said...

I like oxymorons and I think you just coined one with "orderly improv."
Love the red, white, blue quilt, too.
As for photos--they are well beyond my pay grade!

Janie said...

Nice work!
Summer thunder storms are amazing!
We lived in Austin, Texas for a while, and
experienced impressive summer storms.

Ann said...

I love Chinese Coins. Congrats.
If you want the photos larger, when you add them to your post, right click then choose large or extra large.

Ann said...

Actually, the x-large is too large for this blog. The photos will extend past the boundary.
Hope this helps, Diane.