27 September 2023

AHIQ Wonky/Improv Quilt Border Experiments and Progress

Border added, dark purple to the left, yellow/green all around.

Collection of various scrappy borders ready to try out.

Solid border added to my small scrappy improv blocks.

Improv/wonky flying geese border added on the right.

Solid strips added between each row and a yellow/green strip between each scrappy little block.

 

Hello AHIQ friends! Happy fall!

This is a quick progress report on my wonky/improv quilt border experiments. I have piles of scraps in colors that play together well and orphan blocks laid out according to size (small).  I'm making these small quilts up to be used as mug rugs for kitchen or table use for gifts for the holidays.

More to come, I'll be by to visit!

2 comments:

Julierose said...

Super improv place mats--nice work hugs, Julierose

Kaja said...

I like how some of your borders are asymmetrical and others are symmetrical but not all of one colour.