03 July 2021

New Challenge, Asymmetrical/Symmetrical Quilts, Art/Improv Quilts, Some Blurred Lines....

My art quilt, 'Love in a Meadow', asymmetrical.

Small art quilt, not my design, symmetrical.

Liberated Log Cabins pieced asymmetrical.

My symmetrical sampler

HSTs in Yankee Block formation, Symmetrical.

Asymmetrical pieced, Improv Strip Blocks in Medallion Formation

Layout symmetrical, Log Cabin Block Style Quilt in Iron Orchid Fabrics.

Asymmetrical Improv Log Cabin Blocks Quilt in Neutrals.

Symmetrical, Log Cabin Blocks in Barn Raising Formation 

 

Kaja's New Challenge, Asymmetrical/Symmetrical got me all excited!

I looked through my photos, recent through a couple of years ago, and found some examples of my art/modern improv quilts and knew if I shared these you'd get all excited too and share your quilts.
And that's fun sharing the stories and projects.
I think I mostly got the asymmetrical/symmetrical labeled right.

In my new post/blog are two more photos of my most asymmetrical ( I think) quilts, stop in to visit!
crazyvictoriana.blogspot.com.

Have fun quilting and sharing!

4 comments:

R's Rue said...

These are so pretty. I love them. Have a beautiful and safe day.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Ann said...

So many lovely quilts shared here. Thanks.

Kaja said...

Thanks for taking the time to pull together all the pictures for this post. It is inspiring to see the different ways you have worked with symmetry/asymmetry.

Linda @ kokaquilts said...

These are all lovely. It's certainly an interesting challenge and has got me thinking just how I would classify some of my quilts.