07 September 2024

Ad Hoc Improv News! Improv Art Quilt Fun with Borders!

My Improv Rail Fence Blocks Medallion with Border small art quilt top.

Sunflower Panel with Borders top finish.

 Hello quilt friends!

Improv art quilts with borders have been on my to do list and quilt tops are getting finished.

Do you have any Improv borders or art quilt tops finished?

I entered 3 of my small improv art quilts in the Washington State Fair for the first time.
And one of my quilts won a first place blue ribbon for its class. I am excited, the fair will finish in a few weeks and then I'll get it back, photo will follow.

What quilting adventures have you been up to?

I'll be by to visit!

1 comment:

audrey said...

Blue ribbon! Very exciting for you! And I'm loving your blue improv. border in the first quilt. A little bit subtle but still so free looking. Great idea! I am still planning on making a specific quilt with your improv. border challenge, but have not yet started it. A couple more things to cross off of the list and then maybe it will have a turn too. I am moving so slowly this year!