03 December 2023

AHIQ Quilt Project Finish for the Holidays! New Binding Choice in Sunflower Batik

Sunflower Batik binding sewn onto Two Hourglass Blocks with a Wild Geese Border table mat.

This small table mat had a solid purple binding sewn onto the front as can be seen in the previous post. Now the binding is a yellow/brown Sunflower Batik.

Happy Holidays AHIQ! 

I had to share my new binding on my scrappy table mat project. As you can see in the previous post, my first binding choice was a solid purple. Then I found a beautiful Sunflower Batik at a local fabric store and I knew that would be more bright and cheerful for the binding. And now four are finished for gift giving.

See you in January.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to Everyone!

1 comment:

Mary Marcotte said...

Love your commitment! Once binding is on, I'm off to another project! That you'd take that beautiful purple off is mind-boggling to me. (Though I do admit I love the second choice as well.) Happy New Year!